- how we handle your personal information
Processing of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used individually or together with other data to identify, locate or contact an individual.
Processing of personal data involves all types of handling of personal data, for example: collection, analysis, registration and storage.
Responsible for personal data
Gotland of Sweden AB is responsible for personal data. The company is responsible for and decides which personal data is to be requested and how it is processed.
What types of information do we collect?
When you register through our booking request form, use our booking function, call or email us, we may ask for the following personal information:
- other information such as free text questions or form responses
- technical data such as how to access our web pages, IP addresses and user workers, browsers, languages and operating systems
How we use the information
We use the information you provide for:
- being able to respond to requests.
- to send requested material or otherwise fulfill what we have undertaken in exchange for submitting your information.
- to be able to plan and run our bed and breakfast business.
- email and telephone contact for informational purposes for us or our guests.
- to get statistics and data to improve our website and our business.
- invoicing and accounting
By agreeing that we process your personal data as set out above, you agree to:
- we can contact you via email or phone.
How long do we save the data?
We process personal data for so long that we can fulfill the purpose of their collection. We erase booking information after completed annual accounts.
Who can access the information?
Submitted information is available to a limited number of people within the company and we use it only for our own use.
Where is the data stored?
- on internal computers and plates - where we can see and plan arrivals and departures.
- gmail.com - which is our mail provider.
- webnode.se - which hosts our website.
Do you have any questions or wish to contact us:
- Gotland of Sweden AB
624 44 Tingstäde
- Phone: +46 (0)707-49 99 96
Organization Number: 559087-0845